Wednesday, September 4, 2013

25 Things You Didn't Know About Miss West Virginia International, Kalyn Bordman

1. I'm a Broadcast Journalism Major at Marshall University
2. I'm a huge Tennessee Volunteer & West Virginia Mountaineer football fan
3. I have four dogs who are like my babies
4. I'm obsessed with buying things off eBay
5. I dream in chocolate
6. I own more shoes than clothes
7. I'm a volunteer for WV CORE which is the local chapter for organ donation
8. I've traveled through at least 30 different airports in the last 10 years
9. My goal is to travel to as many places as possible
10. My favorite color is yellow
11. I sing and perform at many different events
12. My dream is to become a sports reporter for ESPN
13. I'm currently a daycare teacher
14. My favorite mountaineer football player of all time never played a down
15. My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast
16. I love reality TV
17. Everyone says my celebrity look alike is Kourtney Kardashian
18. I'm a young republican
19. I secretly aspire to be the next great baker
20. I'm extremely patriotic, and the 4th of July is my favorite holiday
21. I'm a former softball player/pitcher
22. My favorite restaurant is a taste of Asia
23. My sister is my best friend
24. My favorite decade is the 1950's
25. My favorite vacation spot is anywhere with blue skies, white sands, and turquoise waters


    No comments:

    Post a Comment