Monday, September 2, 2013

25 Things You Didn't Know About Miss Teen West Virginia International 2013, Katie Gault-Wilson

1) I'm in collegium at Cabell Midland High School 2) I love to sing 3) I'm 16 4) I'm a junior at Midland 5) I love volleyball 6) I love to blare the radio when I'm driving 7) I'm a football coaches daughter so I love the sport 8 ) I have a horse 9) I go to Crossfit Thunder gym 10) I live on 100 acres 11) I listen to all different kinds of music 12) I used to play volleyball 13) Born & Raised Marshall Fan- Go Herd! 14) I love to go muddin' 15) I couldn't do anything without my collegium family or crossfit family 16) My friends & I can have fun doing anything 17) You can always see me at a Marshall home football games 18) I love heels even though I'm 5'8" 19) I have a large family 3 stepbrothers a stepsister & an adopted sister 20) I have 3 dogs 21) I love fishing ! 22) My favorite colors are yellow, baby blue & of course pink 23) I either want to be an RN or go into sports medicine when I graduate 24) My favorite drink is sweet tea 25) I always lose my voice after football games










No comments:

Post a Comment