Friday, December 27, 2013

10 Resolutions for a Pageant Girl!

As pageant girls, sometimes we catch a bad reputation. The truth is, women who participate in pageant are strong, confident and truly hope to make a difference. Whether it's a community level, a state level, a national level or an international level, pageant competitors give time to serve, volunteer and they are role models every day of their lives. Here are a few resolutions that any pageant girl should follow as we head into 2014!

  1. I will act with class, professionalism and always remember that I am a role model
  2. I will continue to volunteer and stay involved in things that I am passionate about
  3. I will seek new opportunities to make a difference
  4. I will stay informed of events in my local area and my state and will attend as many as possible
  5. I will wear my crown and sash with pride and will meet as many people as I can
  6. I will write thank you letters to those who are kind enough to sponsor me or have me as a guest
  7. I will show that I have morals and values 
  8. I will always have a positive attitude and will encourage others to have one, too
  9. I will remember that diet and exercise are an important part of pageantry...and cheating is okay sometimes, too
  10. If I am lucky enough to win, I will win as a humble and thankful queen and will serve as the best representative possible for my title. If I lose, I will lose with grace and will try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment